Review: The Rule Maker - Jennifer Blackwood

Image result for entangled publishing

The Rule Maker  (The Rule Breakers, #2)

Review: The Rule Maker - Book #2 The Rule Breakers - Jennifer Blackwood - January 2017


One of my favorite Entangled Publishing authors that I have seemed to enjoy is Jennifer Blackwood. So when I saw that she had a new one out, I knew I had to read it, and I was guaranteed that I would enjoy it. If you love a bit of romantic comedy with your reads and laugh out loud moments throughout the book, then this is the one for you as it had me chuckling through the pages. The other thing that I loved was how Zoey got her nickname and her affinity for wearing superhero undies as I have a pair of Superman ones myself.
In The Rule Maker, we have Zoey and Ryder Covington. The two it seemed had an amazing night together and then just like that "poof" Ryder was gone, and they went back to their normal lives with Zoe and her interior design and Ryder with his championship Snowboarding. Months later the pair is brought together in an evil twist of fate as Ryder and his brother Jason were injured in snowboarding accidents, and Zoe has been hired to help design the new Hotel Resort that Jason has brought. With Jason taking a backburner, it is up to Ryder to help chip in and take the lead on the project even if it means that he will be spending more time with Zoe. As the book goes along, we have a romantic banter between Ryder and Zoe and have them spending some amazing nights together. Can Zoe and Ryder assume their professional statuses during work time and keep their personal lives and attitudes behind closed doors or will their personal feelings and emotions start to cloud their working lives and interfere with their careers? Find out in The Rule Maker by Jennifer Blackwood where some rules were clearly meant to be broken.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid